For Equity Release we can be paid a commission, or a fee of usually £795 or a combination of both, paid only on completion.
We are a specialist Equity Release practice focussing only in this area of advice. Our specialist is Steve Harrison who will be only too pleased to discuss your Equity Release needs with you.
We offer a comprehensive range of Lifetime Mortgages from lenders who are approved by the Equity Release Council. This enables us to stay at the forefront of giving advice in this market place.
Our first priority is to our clients. We are committed to making your experience with us the best it can be. We are also pleased to support the Financial Services Authority initiative 'Treating Customers Fairly' which aims to improve the experience that customers face when dealing with financial services organisations. We recognise that a reputation for excellence must be earned and as a result, we have created and implemented a Client Service Promise.
- We will treat you with respect, courtesy and professionalism at all times.
- We will listen to your needs and explain the options available to you.
- We will only make recommendations that are in your best interests.
- We will provide you with clear information about the products recommended to you.
- We will maintain regular contact with you throughout the process.
- We will ask for feedback on the service that you have received.
- We will contact you at agreed times as and when your circumstances change.
To make the right recommendation we will need to understand your present circumstances. We are happy to come out and see you in the comfort of your home, during the day, evening or weekends.